Probate Matters spearhead If a loved one has died and you don’t know what to do, if you are concerned because a family member or loved one seems to be losing their mental capacity, or if you are involved in a dispute over a will, a trust, a power of attorney, we can help. We can advise and represent you in matters relating to the estate of someone close to you who has passed away, or in protective proceedings involving guardianships or conservatorships for someone still living. Here are some examples of what we can do in this area:

negotiate robaxin price
  • Helping family members and others serving as personal representative of a probate estate
  • Advising and representing beneficiaries concerned about the administration of a probate estate
  • Dealing with issues relating to mental capacity, undue influence, fraud, theft, or breach of fiduciary duty
  • Representing clients in disputes over wills and trusts
  • Representing clients in uncontested and contested guardianships and conservatorships